Last Updated on 29 June, 2022 by Samuelsson
Are you trying to import Ascii files into Tradestation? Here is how you solve this issue in Tradestation:
- Go to the data directory and find the .DOP file for that data file
- Open the DOP file with Notepad.
- Change the text in the file to DATE, TIME, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, VOLUME
- Click on File – Save As
- Change the ”Save as type” to ”All files (*.*)”
- Change the Encoding from ”Unicode” to ”ANSI”
- Click Save
Hopefully, this resolved the issue.
Other issues with TradeStation.
- 0 is not a valid floating point value
- Data request failed: unable to access cache data Tradestation solution